Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nomming on a sunday night :)

So, Sunday teatime and I've just munched my way through apple crumble and custard, a cheese, salami, mayo and salad roll, with a bit of good ole Sainos pasta salad, a packet of S&V crisps and a nice ready formed scotch pancake all washed down with a glass of Tangoooo. In that exact order as well. I don't usually start with pudding but mum had cooked it so i thought, eh, why not? :P
Anyway, enough of my Sunday evening antics...
Spent the day with my best friend Alice from school yesterday and we caused utter chaos in the kitchen as we thought it would be a good idea to bake several billion tiny fairy cakes and then decorate them with butter cream icing. We basically mixed icing sugar and butter together and emptied half a bottle of lemon juice into it to give it 'flavour'. Yeah, that's what we called it...


As you can see, it just looks like a child has come in and just thrown sprinkles all over the place, but no, that was me. I got......'Sprinkle Happy' if you will. :D Funny times.

No comments:

Post a Comment