Wednesday, June 2, 2010

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Another bad hair day as per usual.
Before I put my face on...


PURE SHOCKER.


Got home from work and had a shower as normal, and my hair did not let me down as it was back to it's usual mop like self when I undid my towel-turban. But never the less, I pressed on with my titivations as my eyebrows were in serious need of some TLC as well, so I thought blow it, i'll do my make-up whilst i'm at it as well just for kicks. I did'nt go over the top with the eye make-up, just some neutral colours like browny-beigey sort of shimmery colours - all very pretty. For my face I just went for a light covering of the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation just to give myself that flawless sort of look, and finally I used my good old Rimmel blusher in 012 Coral Rose for rosie cheeks ;)


An improvement me thinks.


Ok guys, on the hair front: I french plaited my fringe and the front section of hair. For the sole purpose of keeping it off my face whilst waxing my eyebrows (I used Eyebrow shapers from Eylure btw), and I took them out after and as you can see now, I am the crinkle mister! I quite like it actually, doesn't look to bad......ok, so it does look a bit messy but that's kind of in at the moment...
Nevermind, i like it :)
I'll leave a photo of the products I used at the bottom.


Another scary face, but my hair does'nt look too bad :P


I'd thoroughly reccomend the Urban Decay palette - really good quality and the colours are lush!

No comments:

Post a Comment