Monday, September 13, 2010

My brain is melting and I don't know what to write.

Kate has officially died. Of boredom. Jokes! But I am still well bored as usual. Going to the farm tomorrow to piss about sorting fat lambs out and moving sheep to various different fields round and about the villaaaaage and such things.
Start back at college and young farmers on Monday thank god! Got some serious partying to do! Definitely need some more routine in my life right now. I passed my theory the Friday before last as well! Woo! But now I have to wait for ageeeees for my actual test - 8th November :( I NEED MY LICENCE NOWWW!! Driving me up the bloody wall it is. Fully reclining seats are going to come in very handy when there's a good do on.


Anyway, my head is hurting now. Caaaaraaaazaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment